Thursday, December 18, 2014

A heartfelt thank you and deep appreciation

I would like to pause at this moment and say a very special note of thanks to you Dr. Johnna, for the way you guided and encouraged us along this leg of the journey. Thank you for your wise counsel and expert advice as you gave your feedback and input each week, I appreciate every bit of your help. I wish all the very best in life for you. A special note of thanks to all of my colleagues, for your insights, encouragement and constant motivation as we took this journey, not knowing what was up ahead. You have supported and helped me expand my understanding and knowledge of critical areas in the Early Childhood field.

Communicating through our discussions and blogs have been really edifying and educational. It has been a great experience for me as we collaborated our ideas and have explored new endeavors. We have been a team working toward similar goals. This class will close a chapter in our studies toward our degree, many of us will be going on to completing our masters in various areas of specialization. I will be continuing in the area of Management, Administration and Leadership, I hope that I will be seeing some of the familiar names as I move forward. For those wonderful colleagues that will be in different areas, I wish you well and all the very best in all of your endeavors. Please feel free to stay in touch via this blog as I will be keeping it active, my email address is smcfarlane0416@gmail.com.

A very Merry Christmas and a wonderful and prosperous New Year when it comes




2 comments:

  1. Sherron,
    I have always appreciated your experiences, expertise and wisdom as we have moved through several courses together. Thank you so much for pointing out in this blog how our group has come together as a cohesive team and collaboration to meet not only our individual goals, but our shared goal in the early childhood field to make the world a better place for children and families. I hope that we can keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sherron, I have been a part of this long journey with you and I thoroughly enjoy reading your postings and discussions in each course. I know that I will see you in the next course and feel free to contact me if you ever need to do so at nkita7@live.com. I answer that email faster than my walden email. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete